Click a City To Register
Why You Should Attend This Seminar:
Business moves at such a fast pace today, that every company should have a fire protection champion. The cost associated with downtime or loss of productivity due to false alarms or even worse, the loss of assets due to a fire, is simply unacceptable. If you want or need to be that champion, this is a seminar you won’t want to miss.
What You Will Learn From the Experts:
This seminar is designed to first help you understand the essential elements of your Life Safety Fire Systems, the current NFPA code changes you need to know, and what is required for Inspection, Testing & Maintenance to keep your facilities in compliance. For architects and engineers, we will also discuss proper system design for the lowest cost to maintain your fire systems, making them more serviceable.
- Learn the key elements for Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of sprinkler, fire alarm, and suppression systems.
- Discover how to avoid the biggest fire system design problems that can cause maintenance nightmares for facility managers.
- Learn how to react properly to fire panel alarms, as well as supervisory and trouble signals.
- Learn what the NFPA code requires for building compliance.
Future Trends & Emerging Technologies:
Whether you are a facility manager, engineer, contractor, or a fire marshal, you will want to stay on the cutting edge of new products in the marketplace and where the industry is trending. You will learn about new technologies in air sampling smoke detection, along with emerging trends in touch screen fire panels, which make fire systems more user friendly and provide information at your finger tips.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, facility directors, and maintenance personnel who make fire protection decisions.
- Architects, engineers, designers, contractors, estimators, risk managers, AHJs, building inspectors, plan examiners, and fire marshals.
- Anyone who is responsible for critical fire protection decisions.